Cockatiel For Rehoming

Discussion in 'Bird Classifieds' started by RebeccaW, Apr 21, 2017.

1. RebeccaW

RebeccaW PetForums Newbie

image.jpeg
    Hi everyone. I have a 7/8 year old male cockatiel called Carson. I inherited him, together with another cockatiel, but she has recently died (Spike was about 14). He is a caged bird (not aviary) and has never been allowed to leave the cage. (We have tried to let him out, but he doesn't seem interested).

We have put toys in his cage to try and stimulate him, as previously suggested by other people, but I appreciate Carson actually needs a lot of human interaction, or the company of another bird.

Regrettably, we are just not finding the time to give Carson the attention he needs and with us also having 3 dogs, trying to encourage him to have free flight is proving difficult. I am therefore looking to rehome Carson, preferably with another bird, in an aviary would be nice, or just with someone who can give him the love and attention he deserves.

I hope it is okay to post this here. I wanted to post on a bird lovers forum, rather than just advertise Carson for sale. For your information, I live in Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire.

Thanks in advance for any interest or advice. image.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Commander of a tiny, furry army
    Staff Member

3. RebeccaW

RebeccaW PetForums Newbie

Thank you very much for your help simplysardonic. It's greatly appreciated.