C.H.A.T.T.E.R.B.O.X (Please call in to say "Hi")

Discussion in 'Games' started by Silver Jill, Jun 3, 2013.

1. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

hi jetsmum, hope you and lovely shiny boy are well:) hi jill we keep missing each other ,its nice went lost games get found again:)

2. Silver Jill

Silver Jill PetForums VIP

Hi everyone, and thanks for your message here moggiemum, yes it is nice to find old games and also to have somewhere where we can catch up with each other as well! :D

3. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

4. Silver Jill

Hi everyone, and happy to see that you are back with us Steve :D I just left a few games for people to play. ;)

5. CoolDog

CoolDog PetForums Junior

Hi Everyone! I'm up because I can't sleep. There are two cats outside making mating calls so I think I'll see some kittens running around here in a few months. Those sounds are driving my dog, Sheba, crazy, but if I let her out, she will chase them. That may sound like a plan, but Sheba won't come back until she's good and ready and I'm not about to sit up all night waiting for her, so she's staying indoors.

I don't think Sheba is the only one going crazy over all that noise. :crazy:

6. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

hi everyone, i was thinking about you cooldog the other day though you hadnt been around for a while, good to hear from you and jill and steve too:)

7. Zaros

Zaros Pet forums Resident Evil

First time I've been in here and first impressions is that the place could do with a bit of a spring clean and a lick of paint!

But my advice is not to lick paint at all.

Red isn't strawberry and yellow isn't banana. :(

They all taste the same and give you tummy ache and runny poos!

8. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip *that 2016 feeling

hi.........................................:eek:

9. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hi everyone! Trying to "thaw out" because I was out riding my motorcycle and it seemed to get quite cold suddenly. Well, when one has wind hitting them, it's a no wonder one gets cold, especially around this time of year. But, at least I got to ride my motorcycle, because it has been over six weeks since I last rode it. I'm still wondering how I cracked the heads when I check to make sure the motorcycle is full of its liquids and lubriacants, proper air pressure in the tires, and all the other maintenance before riding it. Must have been a rock. Hard to tell. :rolleyes::

Hey, talk to ya later! :)

10. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hello! Hey, where is everybody? :huh:

11. Silver Jill

Hi everyone - I just called in to play a few games, and Hi Steve, hoping that some others call in again soon. :crazy:

#431 Silver Jill, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  12. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

hellooooooooooo:) just when i was gonna call it a day, hope its been a good day for you jill:)
    cant play any hard games at the minute ,my brains just not up to it:eek:
    actually maybe it needs a good work out, lets see:eek:

13. Silver Jill

Hi MM - and I love the photo's of the very handsome Mr A., he is gorgeous! Hope that all is well with you, take care, lovely to see you here! SJ X :D

14. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hello! I'm enjoying my little trip to B-more, spending time with friends, enjoying the sites, when I'm not working on anything. :)

15. Corinne17

Corinne17 PetForums Newbie

Hiyah can anyone help me?!? I'm not getting any joy in the dog health forum so though old ask here. Does anyone know anything about puppies teeth?

16. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

hi corrine just bump the thread again , you do this by just writing bump in it , hopefully it will get seen and replys:)

17. Silver Jill

Hi Everyone! I haven't been on PF for a while and just called in tonight to play a few games, and I have brought some forward from last year. I hope that everyone is keeping well, and our furry and feathered friends as well? :D My aim is to play more games, as I used to do. Thanks to my dear pal MM for keeping my seat warm here! SJ X :cool:

moggiemum likes this.
  18. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

hi Silverjill i love the 5 letter sentence game :D great to see ya back too , hope you had a lovely birthday oops now i just told everyone , i gotta rush out to shops very quickly back soon , xx

we got some great funny new gamsters and a few of the old crew as well :D

nooooooooooo i didnt mean old in that way lol , i mean us young but long time members ,..phew ...lol

19. Silver Jill

Hi M.M again, lovely to see and hear you! Yes, I missed playing the word games and seeing old and new friends here. I am bringing forward some of the games which haven't been played in a long time. Yes, thanks I had a lovely Birthday :) See you again soon! SJ X :laugh:

20. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

hi jill i see you :D im in great mood , i ve eaten , kitts are settled , raising some money for rescue kitten needs op on leg and i ve had offers on my stuff already , yey :):):)