C.H.A.T.T.E.R.B.O.X (Please call in to say "Hi")

Discussion in 'Games' started by Silver Jill, Jun 3, 2013.

1. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hello SilverJill! We made it to Vermont, took in some sights, and now the rest of the crew are getting up, getting ready, and we're off to work at the one clients' site. From what we're seeing, we're thinking of putting in 16 hours of work today to make sure we're done here on Wednesday. However, when we get back home, I have to make a trip to Ohio to work at another clients' site for which I think I can get done within the eight hours, before returning home, spending time with my daughter, pets, and former parent-in-laws for the rest of the week. Then, next week, my daughter and I are joining my friends and their children for a trip to two amusement parks in Virginia for a whole week. I can't wait for that! :)

2. Silver Jill

Silver Jill PetForums VIP

Hi Steve ~ you will need a break with a holiday once you have got through all of that work! I hope that you are OK and keep smiling and take care :D ~ I just called in for a few games now before bedtime :)

3. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hello again SilverJill! Just logged in to catch up with everybody, but no one wants to chat, so I'm going to log off. Got Phrase 1 of the work done and hopefully Phrase 2 and maybe part of Phrase 3 work will get done today. Talk to you later! :)

4. Silver Jill

Hi Steve ~ thank you for keeping us all posted here, and take good care at work! I am just passing through now, and also I want to thank you moggiemum for your lovely kind p.m to me, you are so kind. I will call again soon and so take care everyone! :D:thumbup1:

5. Silver Jill

Hi everyone, I just called in to play a few games and I am here alone, and so I hope to see you all again soon! Take care everyone :thumbup1:

6. MissyThePony

MissyThePony PetForums Junior

Hello everyone! :D

7. Silver Jill

Hello MissyThePony ~ I hope that you will call in here again and play some word games with us, there are usually a few more people on here playing together. Thank you for calling in! :D

8. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

hi everyone:) very sad in cat chat right now a well know members cat got run over yesterday and died ,heatbreaking:( give all your loved ones a sign to share and show how much you love and care:eek:

9. Silver Jill

Hi moggiemum, I pressed the "like" button to your message because I like what you said about loving our own animals. It is absolutely heartbreaking to lose a much loved animal as they are members of our family, and to lose one to an accident is devastating. I am thinking of your friend in Cat Chat, and I know that you will be supporting her/him through this really bad time. My thoughts are with you too. xxx

10. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hello SilverJill and everyone! I know it has been awhile, but everything except for a little "glitch", went well. That "glitch" happened when a little fire broke out in the building we were working in. Fortunately, none of our work was damaged or destroyed. Glad to be home, but have some more work to do this week. The dogs and cats were very happy to see me, but it didn't take long for the dogs to beg for their treats and the cats went to the cupboard where I have canned tuna. Well, so much for the happy greetings from the animals! :lol:

11. Silver Jill

Hi again Steve ~ I am relieved that you are OK after the fire! Yes, our animals love welcoming us back home, especially for their treats! Our two dogs stare me out at their dinner time! What would we do without them though! Take care and please keep calling in here - we miss you! Hi to everyone else here too. :D;)

12. Silver Jill

Thank you for games this afternoon, however brief Knightofalbion. I have to go now. :)

13. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hi SilverJill and everyone! Just getting ready to log off and get some sleep; got to work tomorrow morning. I have a feeling it is going to be "one of those days."

14. Silver Jill

Hi Steve ~ this is becoming the Steve and SJ thread - so I hope that other friends playing word games will join in with us when they can! Lovely hearing from you across the miles again Steve, and I hope that your day turned out to be much better than you imagined it would be. Thinking of you all here tonight :thumbsup:

15. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hello SJ and everyone! The day was hectic as usual, but nothing that couldn't be handled -I think of it as a challenge in which I won. I see this for the rest of the week too, but at least it keeps my days interesting. :) This morning (Monday morning) I had to take the van I've been using to the mechanics to have it serviced and it was a good things that I did this because I needed brakes badly. While I was there, I went ahead and had some new tires put on it too. So now it is good to go and safe to drive.

When I got back to the office, I checked the records of the company vehicles' service records and scheduled them for service too. I think my colleagues and I need to keep a closer watch on those too. Servicing the vehicles and keeping them maintained may be expensive, but it is cheaper to do this and keeping everyone safe.

16. Silver Jill

Hello again Steve, I haven't been on PF for about 5 days now! How are things with you? It is best to keep the vehicles serviced and the people safe, you are right there! I hope that everyone who plays the word games here is keeping safe and well. Just hectic for me right now, that is nothing new though! :lol:

17. Silver Jill

Hi to all word gamers! I hope that everyone is keeping well and I just called in to play a few games, but I am on my own. Goodnight until another day, take care :D

18. K9Steve

K9Steve PetForums VIP

Hello from Kings Dominion in Virginia! Actually, in my hotel room near the amusement park, sitting on the throne ruling my domain, thanks to the tuna sandwich I ate at the park. Looks like I won't be craving tuna for a long time. :(

19. Silver Jill

Hi Steve ~ I hope that by now you are feeling much better and enjoying life! I haven't been here for a while as I have commitments at home, and there are not enough hours in any one day! I hope that everyone else is enjoying their days and I am just off to play a few games now. :laugh:

20. Silver Jill

P.S I have to go now, but I have played some games from page 3 which hadn't been played in almost a month :yikes: so friends, please look at the back pages as it makes word games more interesting, thanks! Take care :D