8 chihuahuas stolen

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by sarahwarner, Jan 24, 2015.

1. sarahwarner

sarahwarner PetForums Newbie

LILAC and choc chihuahuas were stolen from shotton on 23 /01/15. if you are offered a t cup lilac or choc beware. They could be in birmingham or anywhere

2. mickyb

mickyb PetForums Senior

Have you been in touch with police and doglost? so sorry hope you find them, see if they are selling on Ebay and Gumtree if they are make out your interested then phone police good luck :mad:

3. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

What is this world coming to, a Chihuahua was grabbed by 2 men in a 4x4 in a post on facebook last week, they were caught on camera, another dog[cant remember what breed] was also taken in a 4x4 its terrible ,poor little dogs ,cant bear to think what happens to them
    Poor owners too

4. rose

rose PetForums VIP

I did read about this, I think the original OP isn't the person who's dogs were stolen. The pups were stolen out of quite a few pups from several litters which were at the breeders home whilst she took her son to school. Someone making a quick buck, poor little dogs, strange they took some and left others? Assume it was from an ordinary home, quite a few puppy farmers in Wales, but I don't think it was a case of freeing adults as they only took puppies, left the mothers.
    How awful for the breeder, wondering where they will end up :(

5. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

It doesn't bea thinking about where they will end up, hopefully she will get them back, but as they are pedigree pups most likely get sold on, and hopefully if so to good homes
    Apicture on facebook today of a west highland terrier used for dog bait, and poor little thing is full of bites and had to be shaved to see them and be treated, some awful scumbags around,and its getting worse every day

6. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

Do they actually sell dogs on ebay? wouldn't have thought it would be allowed,hope they can be found

7. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

A man in a van stopped me when I was walking my chihauhuas the other month. He wouldn't let me past until I turned round and saw my mum approaching. As soon as he saw her he walked of jumped into his van and drove off.

8. sarahwarner

I am the woman who had them stolen. I am not a puppy farm. I have never done this but I was desperate for money. I am a single mother who was trying not to claim dole. However now i am penniless as i have vet bills and heating bills for the last few months. Not to mention food bills. The adults are my beloved pets. i thought being in the papers would help but people are just nasty. someone called the council and said i was running a business. wish i was. no one has a good word to say about me. I have had to change my name cos of death threats

#8 sarahwarner, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  9. sarahwarner

I am worried about my pups. one mum who lost all her litter was going crazy. All the dogs were terrified of me. They must have been hit. I know where my dogs are being sold and have told police but they pooh-poohed the idea because its gypsies. I saw an ad on preloved in leicester. I have given up all hope of getting them back when even police wont do anything. the world is against me.

10. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

I am so sorry for all you and your dogs have gone through, I bet they were going crazy poor things, how many pups are left, ?
    What makes you think [or know] that gypsies have got them? surely the police have to act if you can prove they are yours, who have you got death threats off?
    I feel sorry for the dogs, its happening too often now, I hope you can somehow manage to get them back, how old were they?
    You still have some left to sell don't you? wont they help with your vets bills etc,
    Please make sure they find good homes, and I would get on to the ploice again, a crime has been committed