Pet Forums Community

Go Back   Pet Forums Community > >

Small Animal Classifieds The Small Animal Classifieds section is the place to advertise small animal products, small animal services and any other items relating to small animals.

Registered users don't see this ad - Register Now (It's free!)
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17-01-2012, 01:50 PM
elsamarie elsamarie is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 21
elsamarie is on a distinguished road
Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Hi,

I have decided to have a clear out and so I am selling some cages I have that are no longer used. I have tried to create a new post with reduced prices but it isn't showing on the forum so instead I have edited this one with new lower prices.

I have listed below what I am looking to sell along with rough prices which I have come to by looking at prices of items new / used etc. I am near Lincoln and would be looking for buyers to collect (i have had bad experiences of receiving cages and tanks being broken in transit), I am in most days / times so can arrange time to suit. I do have photos I have taken but have not yet had time to upload, if anyone is interested in any items I am happy to email photos over:

Ferplast Multy (70cm x 45cm x 32cm): grey base, silent spinner wheel, grey plastic house, green igloo house, red plastic bowl and a wood play / climb toy. Virtually unused. 25 ono REDUCED to 15

Ferplast Duna (54cm x 38 cm x 28cm): yellow base, yellow wheel which attaches to shelf, red plastic bowl, grey plastic house. Virtually unused. 15 ono REDUCED to 10 ono

Large Glass tank with wood and mesh lid (73cm x 30cm x 38cm): used to house roborovski hamsters, excellent condition. 25 ono (this was a custom made size and cost 70 plus my husband made the lid) REDUCED to 15

Small Glass tank (45cm x 25cm x 26cm): previously used as a fish tank. No lid. 10 ono REDUCED to 5

Or I will sell as a job lot for 40

Elsa

Last edited by elsamarie; 28-01-2012 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Reduced prices further 28-01-12
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-01-2012, 08:12 PM
elsamarie elsamarie is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 21
elsamarie is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

BUMP - reduced prices!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-02-2012, 02:20 PM
alexflower alexflower is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
alexflower is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Hello,

I know you have said you do not want to post these cages but would you consider posting if no-one else is interested in them? I am really interested in the duna multy as I cannot find one anywhere else. I would be happy to pay recorded delivery or other recorded/insured postage. If not, no problems I am just really struggling to find a duna multy anywhere on-line or in any shops.

Thanks
Alex
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-02-2012, 09:58 PM
elsamarie elsamarie is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 21
elsamarie is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully View Post
Ditto for the multy, tried to contact seller to no avail!
Hi,
Sorry I did not respond to your message - I only got a notification of the replies to this thread in my junk mail which I checked today, not of receiving any messages, and I didn't think to check as I am not familiar with how posts work etc here.

I just checked my profile and it shows a message from you had been deleted.

Sorry - the cages are still available. It is just I have been very busy with my children and work and not been online much at all.

Elsa.

Last edited by elsamarie; 15-02-2012 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-02-2012, 10:05 PM
elsamarie elsamarie is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 21
elsamarie is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexflower View Post
Hello,

I know you have said you do not want to post these cages but would you consider posting if no-one else is interested in them? I am really interested in the duna multy as I cannot find one anywhere else. I would be happy to pay recorded delivery or other recorded/insured postage. If not, no problems I am just really struggling to find a duna multy anywhere on-line or in any shops.

Thanks
Alex
Hi, I was really looking for collection as aside from the risk of them being damaged during transit it is the task of getting them parcelled up - they are quite bulky and finding a way to pack them would be an issue. I know if I were were prepared to post I could get more for them on ebay but I have put low prices on them to reflect the fact of pick up only as I know it makes it more difficult.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15-02-2012, 10:24 PM
elsamarie elsamarie is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 21
elsamarie is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Hi,

I have messed up and ended up with two threads I really need to get to grips with these forum things lol . I have attached pics of the tanks / cages to my other thread 'various tanks / cages for sale'.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Kingbuxton13 Kingbuxton13 is offline
Pet Forums Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 59
Kingbuxton13 is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Would you be willing to post at all?

Can you PM me
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16-02-2012, 08:18 PM
elsamarie elsamarie is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 21
elsamarie is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Hi all,

The reason I reduced the prices was to reflect the fact that I was offering for pick up only, which I know most people dont want. Looking at the prices I have seen Duna Multy's going for in the past I know I could get more if I advertised on ebay and offered to post, hence my original prices.

I have nothing to pack the cages in so to post them would mean having to find packing, get them down to post office etc. If I were to consider posting I would be looking at the original prices plus postage and packing as this is what I would sell for on ebay.

The reduced rates are for pick up only.

Sorry, it is just I am that busy at the moment between looking after my 3 young children and work I need to make it worth my while.

It is my understanding I need 10 posts to pm so if anyone does wish to pm me please do so.

Elsa.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 16-02-2012, 09:16 PM
B3rnie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsamarie View Post
Hi all,

The reason I reduced the prices was to reflect the fact that I was offering for pick up only, which I know most people dont want. Looking at the prices I have seen Duna Multy's going for in the past I know I could get more if I advertised on ebay and offered to post, hence my original prices.

I have nothing to pack the cages in so to post them would mean having to find packing, get them down to post office etc. If I were to consider posting I would be looking at the original prices plus postage and packing as this is what I would sell for on ebay.

The reduced rates are for pick up only.

Sorry, it is just I am that busy at the moment between looking after my 3 young children and work I need to make it worth my while.

It is my understanding I need 10 posts to pm so if anyone does wish to pm me please do so.

Elsa.
Good luck with that for a second hand cage lol.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 16-02-2012, 09:46 PM
elsamarie elsamarie is offline
Pet Forums Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 21
elsamarie is on a distinguished road
Re: Ferplast Duna Multy, Duna & tanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3rnie View Post
Good luck with that for a second hand cage lol.
I meant the prices I originally listed on my first post on this thread - not the original prices of the items if bought new!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Sponsored Ads


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All posts made on this forum are NOT monitored.
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 AM.


PetForums is part of the Pet Media group of websites including | Pets4Homes | PetsLocally


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.1.7 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.8 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.